For Experience Individuals
Actors’ Programme is a 3 months programme to train actors to be proficient in intermediate to advanced stunts and fight choreography. Not open to the public.
1. Fitness & Skill Level
- Healthy range of motion is necessary
- Knowledge in stunt reaction & breakfall techniques is a prerequisite
- Has to be active participant in acting industry:
- TV, Films, Theatre, Commercials
- Fresh graduates are not eligible, one needs to have 3 works on the level of supporting roles minimum
Open on Demand
To be confirmed for the future batches
Varies with each Actors’ Programme intake
Q1: What if I miss class?
A1: With the linear progression syllabus design, missing any classes will make it challenging to keep up. If participants have to miss class, they can convert 1x AP session into 3x Fight-Choreo sessions, despite the no-refund policy.